This is a great private tour to immerse yourself in the culture of New Orleans. You will have the opportunity to experience over 300 years of Living History!
Transportation: Private Luxury Vehicle
*Personally Cleaned and Sanitized before and after every Tour*
- Highlights Tour | Up to 5 People Participants will have to provide car seats for passengers under 2 years old
Private Driving Tour of New Orleans
Experience the diversity of New Orleans on a private driving tour. This tour will focus on the history, architecture, and culture of the French Quarter and the Garden District. I have curated this tour to provide you a broad overview of the city and some of its most historically significant neighborhoods.
I will explain the diverse history of the city and architectural styles of the unique buildings as we venture through the neighborhoods.
Itinerary – 3-Hour Tour
- You will be picked you up from your location.
- French Quarter | French Market | Royal St
- City Park – where we can stop for Beignets at Cafe Du Monde and take a stroll under 800-year-old oak trees.
- Uptown and the Garden District, known as the “American Sector,” to take in the sites of some of the city’s most architecturally and historically significant residences.
Sites We Visit
French Quarter | Jackson Square | Saint Louis Cathedral | French Market | The Marigny | Frenchmen St | City Park | Garden District
*Please feel free to ask about any special requests.
- Pickup and Drop off at approved location
- Licensed Tour Guide/Driver
- Private Luxury Transportation
- Fully Narrated Tour
- Drinks, Food, Shopping
- Estimated Local Cash needed
- $30 U.S.
- $30 U.S.